Colburn and Son was started in 1952 by David M. Colburn after his service to his country in the Navy. He started small in New Jersey, and eventually was creating developments around the surrounding communities. Moving his family, and the company to Provincetown in 1968 the business continued to thrive. The business was passed down to David's son Paul who still runs the company today, now with his son Luke. We have always believed in hard work and dedication to all of our customers, and helping out our community.